This easy casserole makes a nice weeknight meal with biscuits and a salad.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pkg (8oz) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup French-fried onion rings, crumbled
Crumble sausage in a large skillet; add chopped onion and green pepper.
Cook over medium heat until meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off grease. In a large bowl combine meat mixture with soup, water,
cooked noodles and salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into a greased 2-quart
baking dish. Sprinkle with crumbled onion rings; bake at 350 degrees for
about 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serves 4 to 6.
Sausage Casserole with Potatoes
Onion and Sausage Casserole