A ham slice is cut up and cooked with potatoes. An easy recipe for scalloped potatoes, and more recipes below.
Cook Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
- 1 pound fully cooked ham slice, 1/2-inch thick
- 5 cup thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup or cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, optional
Cut ham in bite-size cubes. Place half of the potatoes in a greased, shallow, 2-quart baking dish. Cover with ham pieces. Top with remaining potatoes. Combine soup with milk, onion, green bell pepper, and ground black pepper; pour over potatoes. Dot with butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Remove covering; bake 30 to 45 minutes longer, or until potatoes are done. If desired, sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over the top of scalloped potatoes the last 15 minutes of baking time.
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped Potatoes With Bacon