Minced clams and cream cheese, along with Tabasco and lemon juice, make this a flavorful dip.
- 1 can (8 ounces) minced clams
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- drop or two of Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper
Drain clams, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice. Rub a medium serving bowl with the garlic halves. Add cream cheese; beat with fork until smooth. Mix in remaining ingredients and the reserved 1/4 cup of clam juice. Blend well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Serve as a dip with crackers, chips, or vegetable dippers.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups of clam dip.
Clam Dip Recipe
Creamy Shrimp Dip
Creamy Baked Crab Dip