- 6 English muffins, split
- 1 roll (6 ounces) garlic cheese, or a small jar (5 ounces) of Old English Cheese Spread, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, if not using garlic cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 can (6 to 7 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- sliced green onions and tomatoes for garnish, if desired
In a medium bowl, mash the garlic cheese or cheese spread with butter, mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, if using, and parsley. Stir in the crabmeat. Spread evenly over the split muffins.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Cut into quarters and serve warm, garnished with green onions and diced tomatoes, if desired.
Makes 48 crab bites.