- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can (about 6 ounces) minced clams, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 rolls (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Sesame seeds, optional
Separate crescent roll dough into 16 triangles; cut each triangle in half. Measure 1 teaspoonful of the cream cheese and clam mixture; place on the end (shortest side, not the point) of a triangle of dough. Starting with the short side of the triangle, roll up, pinching edges slightly. If desired, gently roll the snacks in sesame seeds. Place the rolled snacks, seam-side down, on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 12 to 16 minutes, or until golden brown.