These seafood crepes make a wonderful brunch or lunch dish, along with your favorite salad.
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry, optional
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped lobster or flaked crabmeat
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 10 crepes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in saucepan over medium low heat. Stir in flour, salt, cayenne, and nutmeg, cooking and stirring until bubbly. Add half-and-half and stir until thickened and smooth. Stir in sherry, seafood with liquid and eggs until blended. Fill each crepe with about 2 tablespoons seafood mixture. Roll up and place in a shallow baking dish, close together, seam side down. Spoon any remaining seafood mixture on center of crepes. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter; drizzle over crepes. Sprinkle with cheese. Heat in preheated 350° oven for about 15 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
Seafood crepes recipe serves 4.
Ham and Cheese Crepes
Easy Chicken Crepes
Ham and Asparagus Crepes With Parmesan Cheese
Shrimp Recipe Index
Seafood Recipes Index