This is a flavorful and attractive party spread. Serve with assorted crackers or pita chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 jar cocktail sauce, 12 ounces
- 3/4 pound shrimp, boiled, peeled
- 1/2 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 chopped green onions with green
- 1/2 chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- salted crackers
Mix cream cheese until smooth. Add mayonnaise, Worcestershire, lemon juice and seasonings. Spread evenly in a circle onto a large round serving plate. Refrigerate while preparing other toppings. Chop half the shrimp. Layer ingredients on top of cream cheese as follows: cocktail sauce, chopped shrimp, cheese, green onions, green pepper and olives. Arrange whole shrimp over the top. This spread will resemble a pizza.