Serve this tasty shrimp and noodle bake with sliced fresh tomatoes or a salad for a nice everyday family dinner.
- 8 ounces hot cooked noodles
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Line a 2-quart shallow casserole with the cooked noodles. In a large skillet, saute the shrimp in butter until pink and tender (about 5 minutes). Pour shrimp over noodles. Combine soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and chives. Add mustard and sherry. Pour sauce over shrimp and sprinkle cheese over all. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted and is bubbly.