- 2 pounds shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 bottle ( 8 oz.) Italian style salad dressing
- 2 TBL. lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- lettuce cups (optional) or mixed greens
- tomato wedges
Drain shrimp; let cool. Toss cooled shrimp with green pepper.
Combine Italian dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Add to shrimp mixture; mix well.
Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
To serve, drain shrimp; arrange in bowl. Serve in lettuce cups or on mixed greens with tomato wedges.
Makes 6 servings.
Shared by Sarah
More Seafood Salad Recipes
Shrimp Salad with Angel Hair Pasta
Crab Salad Recipe
Lobster Salad Recipe
Seafood Rice Salad
Shrimp Macaroni Salad
Shrimp and Rice Salad
Tuna Pasta Salad
Tuna and Rice Salad
Shrimp Salad with French Dressing
Shrimp Salad with Celery
Shrimp Salad with Eggs
Shrimp Salad with Louis Dressing
Shrimp and Tortellini Salad
Marinated Shrimp Salad
Grilled Shrimp and Mango Salad
Shrimp Salad Recipes
Shrimp Recipes Index
Seafood Recipes Index
Fish Recipes Index
Main Dish Casseroles