Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck or round
- 1/2 pound ground bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grill seasoning for beef, such as Weber's Gourmet Burger Seasoning or a Steak Seasoning Blend
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Slice the buns in half and grill or toast.
Spoon the meat mixture over the split toasted buns.
Serves 4 to 6.