Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 large green bell peppers
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned or regular salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 can (12 to 14 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
Cut tops off peppers; remove seeds and membranes. Cook peppers in simmering water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes. Brown ground beef and onions; pour off excess grease. Add seasonings, rice, corn, and tomato sauce. Heat until hot and bubbly. Spoon filling into peppers; place in casserole dish. Place extra filling, if any, around stuffed peppers. Bake stuffed peppers at 350° for 20 minutes.
Recipe for stuffed peppers serves 4.