Turkey dressing with cornbread, bread crumbs, hard-cooked eggs, chopped vegetables, and seasonings. Scroll down to see more dressing and stuffing recipes.
- 3 cups bread crumbs (dried or toasted bread)
- 2 cups cornbread crumbs (about 1/2 pan)
- 2 to 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 ounces butter (1 stick)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon rubbed, dried sage leaves
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- chicken or turkey broth
Mix all ingredients, adding enough broth to make a moist mixture. Bake in a greased pan, covered, at 350° for about 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes longer, or until browned.