- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat oven to 375°.
Line a baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Brush fillets lightly with butter; arrange in the baking pan. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Bake the fish for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the tilapia is cooked through. Warm the sauce up and drizzle a little over each serving of fish.