- 4 tilapia fillets, about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey Dijon mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine the mayonnaise and mustard; rub the mixture over the tilapia fillets.
In a food processor, combine the panko and fine bread crumbs, paprika, parsley, pepper, onion powder, and salt. Pulse 4 to 6 times to combine. Pour bread crumb mixture into a wide, shallow bowl. Dip the coated fillets in the mixture, turning to coat both sides.
Arrange the coated fillets in the prepared baking dish.
Bake the fish fillets for 15 to 18 minutes, or until fish is cooked through. The time depends on thickness of the fillets. Fish will flake easily with a fork when done.
Carefully remove the fillets to plates with a spatula.