- 2 cans (5 ounces each), tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup cocktail onions, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mixed Salad Greens
- pimiento strips, optional
Toss tuna with cocktail onions and green pepper. Combine salad dressing, lemon juice, chili sauce, and pepper; stir into tuna mixture. Chill thoroughly and serve on a bed of mixed salad greens and garnish with pimiento strips if desired.
Tuna salad serves 4.
You Might Also Like