Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large can or 2 small cans (9 to 11 ounces total) tuna, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon grated onion, optional
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- sliced pickles, lettuce, and sliced tomatoes, optional
Combine tuna, chopped eggs, onion, if using, celery, relish, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; mix well. Serve as a sandwich filling or luncheon salad with pickle slices, lettuce leaves, and sliced tomatoes, if desired.
Serves 4 to 6.
More Tuna Salad