- 4 cups (about 6 to 8 ounces) herb-seasoned stuffing cubes, divided
- 2 cups (one 10-ounce package) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced blanched almonds
- sliced green onions for garnish, optional
Sprinkle 2 cups of the stuffing cubes over bottom of greased 8-inch square baking dish or casserole.
Sprinkle broccoli, turkey or chicken, cheese, and onions over cubes. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing cubes. Whisk together eggs and milk. Pour over stuffing mixture. Sprinkle with almonds; cover.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Bake in a preheated 350° oven until golden brown, about 50 to 60 minutes.
Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
You Might Also Like