- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, broken into 3-inch lengths, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 to 3 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, if desired
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 chopped cup onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- salt and pepper, to taste
Combine spaghetti with 1 cup Cheddar cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese. Add turkey and pimientos. In a skillet, melt butter and sauté mushrooms and onions just until tender; add to the turkey mixture along with remaining ingredients. Gently stir to combine ingredients; place in a greased casserole and sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover with lid or foil and bake at 350° for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Serves 6 to 8.