Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 loaf French bread, about 1 pound
Slice bread; spread both sides of slices with butter mixture, then reassemble into a loaf and wrap loosely in aluminum foil. Heat at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes.
Or, toast bread slices on a baking sheet in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes.