Scroll down to see more zucchini recipes, including zucchini casseroles and zucchini breads.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds sliced zucchini
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried leaf basil, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
Combine zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper, garlic, basil, butter, salt, pepper, sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large skillet over medium heat; cook for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes longer, or until tender.
More Zucchini Recipes
Slow Simmered Zucchini With Tomatoes
Zucchini and Tomatoes With Cheese