So you like cheese on your grits? Gravy? How about syrup? Must they have butter? Tell us about your favorite toppings for grits! Share Your Favorites
- i love to put curry powder in mine really good and butter
- —Guest T Smith
- Grated cheddar cheese, garlic powder and a soft boiled egg. Yummo!
- —Guest Pat Williams
- When I cook a hamsteak I make redeye gravy and put it on grits.
- —Guest pansysgateway
- I am a Purist - lots of butter. some salt. That's all
- —Guest wilma stone
- i put cheese, medium salsa, gravy butter during cooking ost think i am crazy for the salsa but good to me
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
- What i like on my grits is jelly. your favorite type of jelly
- —Guest Tony B
- When I cook grits, I use half water and then half milk (or cream)--serve with alotta butter and pepper!! YES!!
- —Guest grandmellie
What do You Put on Your Grits
- Salt, pepper, butter, Tabasco. Sometimes a piece of American cheese in addition to the other ingredients for a little variety.
- —Guest T Houk